The thought of having a new system installed at your premises, or even a system upgrade — from the costs, building limitations and aesthetic requirements to the disruption to the business and the need to keep stakeholders happy — can be daunting to many business owners.
Our installation teams deliver a consistently high-quality service regardless of the size and complexity of the project and whether a wireless system is being implemented at the construction stage or in an existing building. A team of dedicated project managers ensures that work is conducted in strict compliance to the programme at times that minimise disruption to you and your customers. Our installation team works closely with our design team. If any changes are needed the teams will make sure they are justifiable, appropriate and in line with requirements. Once the install has been completed, our radio engineers will commission the solution to ensure that it meets the coverage and capacity requirements detailed in the design document. At the end of the process we will produce a handover pack detailing all aspects of the work carried out.
iWireless Solutions has a team of experienced and multi-skilled installation engineers, riggers and electricians who have worked across a variety of environments and systems. Our engineers are accredited to work at secure environments such as airports, rail networks and schools. They are fully trained to work with varying types of cables and work to industry standards.
Our installation services include:
- Rigging (coaxial feeder) installations
- Cat 5/6 structured cabling
- Single and multi-mode fibre cabling
- Electrical installation and certification (NICEIC accredited)
- Air-conditioning and cooling systems
- Containment installations
- Civil and structural work
- Rope access/abseiling
- Street works
- Antenna and AP installations
- Software and hardware configurations
- Commissioning and integration of systems
- Health and safety guidelines and RAMS (risk assessment)
- System performance and validation testing
- Handover documentation