Your network may be long-established and an accepted part of your work processes. But is it 100 per cent reliable? And do you have the internal resources to recognise problems, find causes and deal with them?
iWireless Solutions engineers know what to look for and can fix problems that, if left unresolved, could threaten the effective operation of your network. Supported by our back office team, our survey engineers can act and react swiftly to validate and rectify any faults across your system.
We will work closely with you to ensure that the maintenance service is bespoke, appropriate and keeps your network working at optimal levels. Your business — and your customers’ experience of receiving consistent, good connectivity — is our key focus.
Our maintenance service covers mobile cellular, Wi-Fi and radio systems. It includes:
- A dedicated maintenance help desk based in the UK
- Strict compliance with agreed SLAs
- Management and service reports
- A UK-wide maintenance and support service
- Remote monitoring and remote fault resolution
- Annual coverage health checks
- Planned maintenance surveys and inspections
- Reactive call-outs based on agreed SLAs
- Provision of spares/stockholding to conduct repairs
- Upgrades and relocations of infrastructure to accommodate customer requirements
- On-site support during events