Regardless of the technology or sector, all businesses and their customers have to manage change. This applies more than ever to wireless. For example, capacity needs and system requirements could change, or business expansion plans could evolve, leading to a reassessment of the role of wireless. The key to adapting to these changes is regular reviews: investigations into potential failings or opportunities for improvement.
Whether it’s dropped calls or patchy Wi-Fi coverage, iWireless Solutions engineers will work with you and other stakeholders to investigate these issues, identify their causes and recommend a solution to overcome them.
iWireless Solutions has an extensive range of industry-leading test and analysis tools covering all wireless technologies. We can also offer bespoke test equipment, specifically adapted to improve the accuracy of network data and to provide robust and efficient site-based surveys supporting our range of test and measure services.
Our test and measure services include:
- Radio audits — drive and walk tests
- Radio propagation (carrier wave) and system performance analysis
- Benchmarking between operators and to assigned KPIs
- Interference audits, analysis and mitigation
- Customer experience testing
- Quality of service
- Passive InterModulation (PIM) testing
- Optimisation and network improvement surveys
- RF health and safety measurement and ICNIRP compliance verification
- Spectral analysis
- Network load testing
Our test and measure services underpin our designs. They enable us to support the effective implementation of wireless systems. By gaining an in-depth understanding of the coverage levels and restrictions in your location we can create a tailored solution that will enhance your business.